- 1 Students of Mnemonics
- 2 Creators/Contributors of Mnemonics
- 2.1 What if you have Mnemonic Ideas and want to 1) contribute to the human civilization 2) share them with your friends/study group systematically 3) archive them for your future reference 4) enhance your memory of the materials by going through the writing process?
- 2.2 But I hate complicated registration processes and I don't know much about web editing.
- 3 Key Features Comparison Between Registered User and Non-Registered User
Students of Mnemonics
SUPERMONIC wiki is completely FREE and NO REGISTRATION requires.
- SUPERMONIC wiki's mission is to build the world's largest and best quality memory device database to benefit everyone in their learning process.
- As attested by the name, SUPERMONIC wiki is operated under Wiki content structure. Based on the presumption of good faith, we welcome anyone to freely use the platform and contribute whatever you have.
- Even if you are NOT a Mnemonic Creator, you can also take part of maintaining the site's well-being by editing any typo or inappropriate formatting when you spot them. SUPERMONIC wiki is a collective effort that we need every help to make it great.
- Now, simply search for your study material in our SEARCH bar or browse through the extensive Category on the Main Page of the site to start using Mnemonics to memorize.
What if the Mnemonic that you are looking for is not yet existed or cannot be found on our site?
- Click on the Create link in the search result and start creating the page. Once the title is created, our editor will start working on your request and creating the Mnemonic for you. You can check back the title in 1 week and you will see the Mnemonic on our site.
- Creating a new title doesn't require membership but registering with WikiMnemonic will let you enjoy more features (e.g. storing your favorite Mnemonics) that are exclusive for members.
Creators/Contributors of Mnemonics
- If you want to contribute your Mnemonic Ideas to the community and human civilization, this is a high and noble cause. We admire your valiant effort and selflessness!
- If you want to share your Mnemonic Ideas with your friends/study group systematically, SUPERMONIC wiki is the best place for you to interact with them given its WYSIWYG editor and collaborative editing structure. You can also share them on your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
- If you want to archive your Mnemonic Ideas for your own future reference, SUPERMONIC wiki enables you to organize your ideas with categorizations and link systems a lot more dynamic than your Word processor.
- If you want to enhance your memory of the materials by going through the writing process of the mnemonics, SUPERMONIC wiki offer you a simple content management infrastructure which allows casual users to easily write formula, upload copyright free pictures, embed YouTube videos, among many other features, to facilitate your mnemonic.
But I hate complicated registration processes and I don't know much about web editing.
- You ARE NOT REQUIRED to register at SUPERMONIC wiki. You can log in using one of your social media ID, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, or you can simply start editing without logging in.
- Registering as WikiMnemonic User only takes 5 minutes. No private information is mandatory in the registration menu. You can enjoy exclusive features by registering with SUPERMONIC wiki.
- If Mnemonic techniques have become a big part of your study plan, we advise you to register as a User so you can take advantage of the personalized features of the User Toolkit.
- SUPERMONIC wiki's easy to use WYSIWYG editor will make the editing experience as seamless as Word processors, if not easier. WikiMnemonic offer you a simple content management infrastructure which allows casual users to easily write formula, upload copyright free pictures, embed YouTube videos, among many other features.
Key Features Comparison Between Registered User and Non-Registered User
|User Features||How it works||Registered User||Non-registered User|
|Mnemonic Sharing on Social Media||Share mnemonics on Social Media sites||Yes||Yes|
|Print View||Print pages in print view format||Yes||Yes|
|Mnemonic Watchlist||Bookmark Mnemonics in the watchlist for easy access and future reference||Yes||No|
|Customized Study Notes||Select multiple mnemonic titles and export them in one pdf file as a consolidated study note||Yes||No|
|Browsing History||Browse entire history of the user including viewing and editing||Yes||No|